PRIASoft is the Panchayati Raj Institutions Accounting Software; Zilla, village and block panchayat inflow receipts and outflow expenditure records were updated manually on registered. It becomes difficult to maintain the data when it’s on paper; any incident like fire in the office or earthquake damage office become the reason for losing the data. So with the support of the internet and online software developed by the government to provide the open source-based solution, they introduce Priasoft.
Priasoft is the transparent accountability software application that provides the best format of financial management of Panchayati Raj Institutions. You can get all the transactions to update through the system of Accounting. With this software’s support, users will get many value-added features and ensure better financial management.
Features of Priasoft:
- Increases the accountability level of Panchayat
- Provides better financial management transparency of Panchayat.
- It is an e-governance open-source web-enabled solution.
- The user gets most of the transaction helps, such as cash basis accounting and double entry.
- It helps for the scheme driven approaches.
- This software made communication easier with multilingual supports
- There is an offline voucher entry feature added to this software.
- The formats to downloaded reports are .exl, PDF and many other current usable formats.
- If you have a registered email or mobile number, you will get the notification and alerts through SMS/email.
- And More
How to check the Physical Progress report?
If you want the physical progress update, you need to open the egramswaraj URL into the web browser, then scroll down and click on the “Physical Progress” tab. You will get the name of the state with the “Number of plan units onboarded”, “Number of activities taken up”, “Status of activity (ongoing/completed/abandoned/not started)”. If you want to know more in detail, then scroll down and look for your state name on the list; once you identify, click on it, and you will get the complete “District Panchayat” details.
How To Login Priasoft
Step#1. Open priasoft login URL into a web browser
Step#2. Click on the “Login” button located at the top right of the screen in-between the dashboard and home option
Step#3. A login box will pop up on the screen; there, enter “User name” “Password”, and enter the image text to the provided field.
Step#4. Click the “Login” button.
Now you are into egram swaraj
How to get the list of online services?
If you want to know about the list of online services, then you need to open a direct link https://dit.tripura.gov.in/list_of_online_services, and you get all the details according to Department Organization, Service Delivery Office and more.
How to update/download reports about Panchayat Profile, Planning and reporting, Accounting and Audit in detail?
Want to know more about Panchayat Profile, Planning and reporting, Accounting and Audit in detail, then visit (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) the official page, and you get everything up to date. These details are arranged according to state name, state code, and more. You can also save it as a soft copy by click on “Export to Excel” and save it into your system. Or you can get the hard copy if your system is connected with the printer, then click on the “Print” button.
What are the dashboards for effective COVID 19 management in rural areas?
For more information about the management in rural areas, click on the following link.
- Rural COVID Preparedness:
- GPs with VHNSC
- GPs taking up IEC activities on COVID awareness
- Volunteers Enrolled (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/volunteerEnrolled.do)
- Frontline workers enrolled (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/frontlineWorkers.do)
- GPs with Isolated Centers (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/isolationOrCCCsReport.do)
Rural COVID Response:
- Home Isolation Kits Distributed (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/homeIsolationKits.do)
- The GPs with updated Community preparedness checklist (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/communityMobilisationCheckReport.do)
- Provied GPs with a list of High-Risk Inhabitants (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/highRiskInhabitants.do)
- GPs conduction door to door surveillance (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/houseToHouseSurveyReport.do)
- For more details and assistance, you can visit near the office or go through the links added on this page.
We hope that the above information provides you with useful knowledge and if you have any questions related to the topic, then share them in the comment box. We will help you to get the regular financial update of your district.