What is MyFau
MYFAU is the official app and online portal of Florida Atlantic University for the whole FAU Community. You were designed to be your on-the-go resource for all things FAU that can be accessed via this app or from a web browser at myfau.fau.edu.
MyFAU is the University’s web portal, a web-based tool that provides centralized access to email, calendars, administrative services, classroom tools, and information. With a single username and password, you will gain access to all these services and more.
Your FAUNet ID is the account name you use to log in to many of the systems you will utilize in your daily life at the University. It is part of your official FAU email address (e.g., [email protected]). FAU uses single sign-on for most applications. You will use the same FAUNet ID and password for most of the applications you offer as a student, faculty member, and staff member.
MyFAU Login Requirements
The main web address of MyFAU Login.
The correct combination of Customer FAUNet ID and the right Password.
A browser on your chosen device.
A working internet that can be used on your device.
MyFAU Student Login
Here are the steps to access your account on the portal of MyFAU Login: Open the main web address of MyFAU Login at myfau.fau.edu.
- Open the “MYFAU” page by clicking on the link.
- The portal will ask for your username. Submit your FAUNet ID.
- Carefully enter your correct password for that username.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button, and the portal will show you your MyFAU account.
MyFAU Forgot Password
Open the main web address at myfau.fau.edu.
The page will provide a link, “Forgot your password?”. It will bring you to another page if you click on that link.
On the new page, enter your FAUNet ID. The portal will also require you to solve the captcha. Click the “Continue” button.
If you can do the above steps correctly, the portal will give you proper instructions to reset your account password.
Owl Ready is the official preparedness and safety app of Florida Atlantic University. It is the only app that integrates with FAU’s safety, security, and alerting systems and guides you to prepare for and respond to a host of emergency events.
Emergency Management, with assistance from Public Safety, has developed this unique app that provides Florida Atlantic University’s students, faculty, and staff with an added preparedness and safety toolbox. The app will also send you important emergency alerts and provide instant access to campus resources.
Owl Ready features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to FAU PD in real-time in case of a crisis.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for FAU’s campuses in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to the right area – Public Safety, EH&S, Facilities Management, and others.
- Emergency Guides: Access the “What to do” regarding emergency events.
- Language Translation: Access translation tools to bridge language gaps.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from the University when emergencies occur.
- Campus resources: Access all-important resources in one convenient app.
- Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in an emergency.
MYFAU App on the Apple Store
MYFAU is the official app and online portal of Florida Atlantic University for the whole FAU Community.
You were designed to be your on-the-go resource for all things FAU that can be accessed via this app or from a web browser at myfau.fau.edu. Find University resources and maps, check your University email, stay in the know about news and events, and more!